Significant interest rate cut at Good Finance bank, moderate discount at Good Credit, minimum interest rate cut at E-Money Bank, Budapest Bank raised and here the new discounted CSOK!
There has been a significant movement in mortgage lending in the last two months of the year. One bank has a significant decrease in interest rates, the other one has a lower interest rate, while others have a higher interest rate but more discount, which alters the balance sheet language overall!
If you are looking, we will find a home loan with even better terms as early as December!
Good Finance both reduced and increased
- Good Finance Bank has lowered the transaction rate by 0.24 percentage points for 10-year Qualified Consumer-Friendly and Traditional Business Home Loans!
- At the same time, the interest rate on 5-year floating rate loans increased by 0.20% and on 15- and 20-year fixed-rate loans by 0.30% at the end of November.
- New demands are known only under these conditions
The bank trusts borrowers’ vigilance and popularity for 10-year interest rate fixation!
The evolution of Good Finance mortgages when we take over our payroll and take out home insurance, looks like this:
Interest period Good Finance bank:
5years 10years fixed10years fixed15years fixed20years
3.99% 4.55% 4.49% 5.19% 5.39%
Good Credit Bank raised its interest rate on market-based mortgage loans by 0.20 percentage points from December and by 0.29 percentage points on 5-year loans.
Standard pricing for Good Credit Bank mortgages
New Pricing for Good Credit Bank Certified Consumer Loans:
- It increases by 0.47 percentage points over a 5-year interest period
- the normal interest rate is 5.24 percent,
- 10 years and 0.11 percentage points to 5.49 percent.
But the bank gives the other hand,
- The 5-year Qualified Consumer Loan Qualified Home Loan will also increase its available interest rebates by 25 percentage points,
- so the Active Discount is 0.50 percent,
- Premium is active at 0.75 percent
- and the TOP premium active was changed to 1.50 percent while the conditions remained unchanged.
E-Money Bank: Only the 3-month reference rate fell from 0.16 percent to 0.13 percent.
Goodbank also reduced
- the maximum amount of credit that can be borrowed increased to HUF 80 million.
- The decrease in interest rates was for loans with an interest rate of 5 years or longer:
- decreased from 5.85 percent to 4.6 percent for 5-year and fixed 5-year,
- 10 years down from 5.60 percent to 5.35 percent
- the fixed 10-year rate fell from 5.45 percent to 5.2 percent.
The interest rates on loans for free use and those which can be used to replace it also decreased:
- interest rates on 5-year and 5-year mortgages fell from 6.9% to 6.6%,
- decreased from 7.5 percent in 10 years to 7.35 percent
- and the fixed 10-year decreased from 7.45 percent to 7.2 percent.
Interest rates on loans to replace a home loan also fell:
- Decreased from 4.85 percent to 4.6 percent at 5 years and fixed 5 years,
- At age 10, it fell from 5.60 percent to 5.35 percent,
- At a 10-year fix, it dropped from 5.45 percent to 5.2 percent.
Goodbank Qualified Consumer-Friendly Home Loans have interest rate changes similar to market rate loans.